For Aga Khan Board
Topic 11: Electrostatics
1. 11.7.3 Determine the relation between current and capacitance when different capacitors are used in AC circuit using different series and parallel combinations of capacitors.AC milliammeter, AC voltmeter,capacitors of different, capacitances,step-down transformer, sand paper,connecting wires.
Topic 12: Current Electricity
3. 12.2.5 Determine resistance of voltmeter by drawing graph between (R) and (I/V).Voltmeter, resistance box, two keys,sand paper, connecting wires, graphpaper.
4. 12.3.5 Investigate the relationship between current passing through a tungsten filament lamp and the potential applied across it. 36W, 12 Volt car bulb, bulb holder, 12 volt battery, high resistance rheostat,voltmeter, ammeter, key, sand paper,connecting wires.
Topic 17: Electronics
10. 17.4.2 Verify truth table for logic gates. DC power supply, OR, AND, NOR, NAND, NOT gates, LED indicator module, two key plugs, connecting wires.
11. 17.4.3 Make burglar alarm using NAND gate. Two NAND gates, two resistance of
100k , electronic bell, connecting wires, power supply 5V DC, key plugs.
Topic 18: Dawn of Modern Physics
13. 18.3.5 Study of the variation of electric current with intensity of light using a photocell. Photocell, galvanometer, battery, rheostat, key, electric bulb with case, connecting wires.